Sponsor Old Teddy Make A Difference
Who can resist a little, brown rabbit? Old Teddy is a five year old mini-lop who lives at Cottontail Cottage as part of the sanctuary rabbits. What makes Teddy super special? He has brain damage. He was rescued from a situation where he was not given water. Dehydration caused him to have brain damage. He was fortunate to have survived! Teddy is a sweetheart, but does show some signs of having a head injury. He runs a little funny and makes lots of sounds - and, well, is just a little bit "off." Other than that, he is a popular bunny at the sanctuary. Loved by humans and buns alike! Please consider sponsoring Old Teddy for a month for only $30. And it is 100% TED PROFIT - meaning, your sponsorship goes into giving him all the extra goodies he so deserves!
By becoming a monthly sponsor, you get all the benefits of having a bunny of your very own - without actually having one.
- Schedule private visitations with your bunny, here at the cottage. Bring along family or friends.
- Receive one of our beautiful artist-made keepsake cards or have us mail one as "A Gift In Your Honor" to a friend with your bunny's 5x7 photo inside.
- Know that your monthly donation helps to feed and provide medical care for your bunny.
- Get monthly updates on how your bunny is doing.
- Receive our "Bun Newsletter"! Get all the latest news about the goings on at Cottontail Cottage + be the first to view our new adoptable buns!
If you'd like, you can also "Sponsor A Bunny" in someone else's name as a very special gift for your Bunny Loving Friend. Bunny sponsorships are a thoughtful and life-saving present for any occasion. Your gift not only saves a bunny life, but we will send your friend (make sure you provide a name and address at check-out) one of our Bunny Keepsake Cards: "A Gift In Your Honor." The card will also come with a 5x7 photo of the bunny of your choice. Best of all, your donation is tax-deductible and helps sustain our incredible mission.
(Sponsorship amounts can be changed or cancelled at any time. Just log in to edit. Contact us, if you need help.)